Thursday 14 April 2011

Craftwork Cards DT projects

Hi All,

Hope you are all well. I am so glad that the sun has come back out to play for the last few days, I think you will agree it does make us all feel a little better. Blossom is on the trees, the birds are busy nesting, ohh I do love this time of the year.
Just though I would share with you some projects I made for Craftwork cards using there gorgeous Ohh La La range. Have a look and see what you think.........







Well that's all for now, wishing you all a lovely week.

Big Hugs Lisa.B.x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, WOOOOOOOW Lisa these are absolutely STUNNING hon!! Sooooo pretty and feminine and I love the vintage feel they have too. I bet Craftwork Cards were over the moon with them, they're absolutely gorgeous :o)
    Big Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.