Monday 18 April 2011

A little bit of Warren

Morning all,

Lovely to see the sun out today, had a busy weekend at Thetford show with J & C Creations and feeling a little tired today!

I have made some projects for Craftwork Cards over the last few weeks and I thought I would share them with you. A few Easter ideas and Birthday too.
Here's a sweetie treat.....



And an Easter cracker, wonder what's inside.....




Easter egg bucket......




Easel Shaker card......



Bunny birthday......




Hope this gives you a little inspiration. If you wish to get your hands on some Warren goodies, I stock the full Warren range for my local ladies or visit Craftwork Cards.

Have a great day!

Hugs Lisa.B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.