Friday 10 August 2012

Hobby Art Happiness


Hello blog visitors, Kirsten here.  Happy Friday to one & all, hope you’ve had a lovely day.  The weather here has been wonderful, I’m hoping it continues tomorrow, as the garden needs my attention.  I have six beautiful cards to show you, all of them made by Lisa, using Hobby Art stamps.  ALL of the stamps are now available on the website, you can find direct links below.  I like the versatility of these stamps, they can be used for virtually every occasion throughout the year, just by changing the colour schemes.

This little birdhouse looks great hanging from the tree & the accompanying birds are very sweet.  As are the birds in the second card – I think the two on the right might be getting a telling-off from their mum.



018



014


Now, these two little fairies just might be the cutest ever.  Lisa uses Spectrum Noir alcohol ink pens to colour her images & the shading on these is really beautiful.


033


021


Finally, two cards using the Poppies stamps.  I tend to think of red when I think of poppies, but I can see these being any colour from yellow to purple & beyond.  And have you spotted the tiny mouse on the easel card??  The gingham cardstock on these is available in three shades.

Hobbyart Poppies 1

Hobbyart Poppies 3
Products used:


Hope you like today’s projects, they’ve certainly given me some ideas.  Clicking on the links above will take you directly to each product on the website.  Thanks for looking & see you tomorrow.  And don’t forget the challenge.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.