Monday 3 September 2012

August Challenge Winner

Hello blog visitors, I had hoped to post the winner yesterday, but Random.org seemed to have a glitch.  Here's the list of entries:

1 Andree
2 Georgina
3 Andree
4 Tracy
5 Sue Bearhouse
6 Mina
7 Nikki
8 Maeve
9 Maeve
10 Georgina
11 Maeve

Andree & Maeve each entered two projects.  Maeve & Georgina used products they bought from lisabdesigns.co.uk, so they got an extra entry each.

Random.org chose............



Which coincides with Andree, congratulations!  Please contact me by email, via my name on the right & I will send you the code for your £20 prize. 

The September challenge is on the challenge page, we hope you will all enter again & if you have crafting friends who might be interested, please spread the word.

Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, thank you so so much!!! Thank you for a brilliant challenge, I look forward to taking part again. I will email you as requested.
    Thanks again. Andree xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.