Tuesday 25 September 2012

Craftwork Cards Sweet Meadow

 
Good afternoon blog visitors, hope you're managing to stay dry.  This is a pictue heavy post, so I shall try to keep the words to a minimum.
 
I had a little time last night to play with Craftwork Cards Sweet Meadow collection.  It's a very pretty set of patterned, plain & embossed papers & diecuts - banners, bunting, tags & messages.  As with the other Craftwork Cards collections on the website there is 25% off at the moment.
 
The collection consists of:
 



I started with a little box, made with two sheets of the patterned papers.  I fussy cut some flowers, cut strips to go around the box lid from other bits, added the diecut message & some Card Candi.







 


Next, I made a tag, using a piece of Core'dinations card as the base.  I wanted a smaller tag for the message, but didn't have a plain one, so I used one of the patterned tags as a template, drew around it & cut it out.  A little bit of doodling gave it some dimension.




I borrowed Lisa's idea of turning the Card Candi upside down & adding gems to the centres.





My final project was a little tag book, made from scoring & folding a piece of Core'dinations card. 




The cover






Inside






I kept everything very simple & used a lot of offcuts as decoration.




Love this bunting.





More fussy cutting.  These are the embossed flowers & they are a lovely, pale, pale pink.  The baker's twine that I used on the tags & on the cover of the tag book can be found here.


That's it, thanks for looking.  I hope these projects have given you some inspiration & I have a lot of elements left, so I'm sure I shall return to Sweet Meadow in the coming weeks.  Until next time, take care.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.