Thursday 27 September 2012

Craftwork Cards Sweet Pea - For The Boys

 
Ah yes, those 'difficult' cards that we all have to make from time to time.  Actually, I'm sure many of us enjoy making them, but I do struggle a little.  So, when I saw the Peas in a Pod elements of the CWC Sweet Pea collection, (which, like the rest of the CWC collections has 25 % off at the moment), I thought I would abandon the ribbons & flowers for  little while & keep everything very simple.
 
 
 
 



Chevron patterns are very popular in paper crafting at the moment & this one is very nice.  The colours are blue, brown & green.  I dry embossed a piece of kraft card & cut the end to match the paper.






The script on this patterned paper is about flowers, but you'd have to look at it very closely to read what it says.  I blended some Antique Linen & Tea Dye distress inks over the tag, to distinguish it from the background.





For this card I used the 8x8 embossed patterned card & combined it with Kanban stamp sets.  The ticket strips took just minutes; repeat stamp the ticket with black ink on the kraft card & cut out.

Products used:

Thanks for visiting the blog today.  Until next time, take care.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.