Saturday 10 November 2012

Christmas Baubles, part three

 
Good evening, I am very late with this post, it was a very busy & long day.  I had an email from Lisa.  She's having a great time at the Hobbycrafts show in the NEC in Birmingham.  She reminded me that she has these cards - and the other baubles' cards - on the J & C Creations stand, so if you're attending the show tomorrow you'll see them, the J&C stand is D30.
 
 
 

These are the final two cards of Lisa's that I have to show you for the moment.  I love the harlequin pattern on the baubles in the card above.




This is also lovely with the red tones & green accents.  Both cards are perfect for traditional Christmas cards.

That's it for tonight, if you haven't done so already, take a look at Georgina's beautiful entry into the November challenge.

I'll be back soon, thanks for visiting.  Take care.

Kirsten.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.