Wednesday 7 November 2012

More Christmas Baubles

 
 
Good morning!  Just a quick post this morning to show you two more of Lisa's Christmas projects.  I saw these in 'real life' last week & they are stunning.
 
 
 
 
I don't think I've ever used black & white to make a christmas card, but this beauty has definitely inspired me.  I don't yet have these Spellbinders' baubles dies, but I must get them as soon as I can, they are so effective.
 
 
 



Here Lisa has used the two smaller dies & this is a lovely contrast to the card above, with its white embossing & soft pinks.

Short & sweet from me this morning, another busy day ahead.  Lisa is on her way to the Hobby Crafts Christmas show at the NEC in Birmingham, where she will be demonstrating on the J & C Creations stand.  She'd love to see you if you're attending, so stop by the stand & say hello.  And if you're on Facebook or Twitter, let the rest of us know what you've seen.

We're still awaiting the first entry into this month's challenge.  The theme is 'Christmas Baubles' & if the cards above have inspired you, please enter your project.  There's a £20 voucher to spend at http://lisabdesigns.co.uk to be won.  All the details are HERE.

Thanks for visiting the blog.  Until next time, take care.

Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card's love the colours and the layouts are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.