Friday 21 December 2012

Sparkling All The Way

 
 
Happy Friday, blog visitors.  It looks like the Mayan Apocalypse was a damp squib, so those of you who haven't started your Christmas preparations better get a move on. :)
 
It has been a hectic week in both mine & Lisa's households.  I saw her for about five minutes on Wednesday to give her her Christmas card & to toss around a few ideas for the January challenge.  I have ventured into the disaster zone that is my craft room, but haven't been able to come up with a single idea.  My intention is to give it a thorough tidy after Christmas &  hopefully I'll get some inspiration, once I can see what I've got.
 
Thankfully, I remembered that I hadn't shown you all of the samples Lisa made for J & C Creations while they were at the NEC in Birmingham in November, so three of them are illustrating today's post.
 




No photograph can do justice to these cards.  The sparkle on them is wonderful.  When I first saw them I assumed Lisa had used a black glitter, but it's black ink with a WOW clear sparkle embossing powder on top.  Lisa will be stocking lots of new WOW EPs from January, so if you haven't tried them yet & you want to treat yourself to new stash, keep an eye on the website & here. We'll let you know as soon as they arrive.



 
That's it for today, sorry to be so brief, but there's still lots to do.  Have a great weekend - anyone watching the Strictly Come Dancing final tomorrow night?  Dani or Kimberley to win!

Until next time, take care & happy crafting.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.