Tuesday 1 January 2013

All Change!



Hello again, it's a new year, a new month & we have a new blog challenge.  Thank you for your lovely entries last month, I'll post the winner tomorrow.  All the details can be found on the challenge page.




I have been well & truly deserted by the Muse of creativity & had to force myself not to leave my craft room today until I had made something.  I ended up with two wall hangings, made with the Hobby House Baby Fairies toppers.  Here's the first one, it's so simple, but took me hours, because I  couldn't make a decision about anything & more than one piece of paper & quite a few doilies ended up in the bin.





I coloured the doilies with Worn Lipstick distress ink & cut the toppers with the largest circle & scallop dies that I have - the middle topper is 12cm in diameter - to fit them on the doilies.






Hobby House Baby Fairies A4 Topper  Worn Lipstick Distress Ink Pad  Hobby House Candy Sugar 5mm Pearls 



Thanks for visiting the blog, I've got to go & write a post for my own blog now.  Until next time, take care.

Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!
    Your wall hanging is gorgeous. I love the image and gorgeous detailing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.