Friday 4 January 2013

December Challenge Winner

Morning all, I must do this before I forget yet again - especially as there's a big sale on the website, with 50% off many items.  The winner could definitely pick up a bargain, or several.

So, we had fourteen entries & Random.org picked no. 10, who is..................

MAGS!!!!!!!!!

(I do have a pic from Random.org, but Blogger won't let me upload it at the moment, so I'll come back later & update this post with it)

Congratulations Mags, please email Lisa at enquiries@lisabdesigns.co.uk to get your voucher code.  Have fun spending!  And don't forget, you can add the challenge winner button on the homepage to your blog.

January's challenge is up, so if any of you have plans to craft over the weekend, why not enter?

Wishing everyone a lovely Friday, take care.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.