Monday 14 January 2013

Monday Evening

Hello, Kirsten here, I just wanted to say hello on this chilly night.  Hope you had a lovely weekend.  I'm also hoping Lisa enjoyed her visit to CHA.  I've been looking at the all the photos & videos that various attendees have been putting on Facebook, Twitter, etc. & feeling very envious of everyone who's there.  Today is the last day & I think Lisa arrives home tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get a report from her soon.


 
I wanted to remind you quickly about the SALE on the website.  Lots of items have sold out, but there are still bargains to be had.  The Imagination stamp set that Lisa used to make this card is 25% off & there are still some of the other sets in this collection available.
 
We've had some more entries into the January challenge & there is still plenty of time for you to enter.  Click on the link HERE or on the Monthly Challenge tab above.
 
Until next time, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.