Sunday 17 February 2013

Lisa’s Samples for Crafts Too, part one

Good morning!  I hope you’re enjoying your weekend so far.  I’m delighted to be able to show you the first of the samples Lisa made for display on the Crafts Too stand at the Craft, Hobby & Stitch international trade show, happening in Birmingham between now & Tuesday. 


044


Many of the items used for these projects will be released for sale today & some those of you who attended Lisa’s classes in Maidstone will recognise.  No doubt, Lisa will have many of the new releases for sale at her April class & on the website very soon.


049


I’m very much interested in what seems to be tissue tape on the cards above, (the strip across the centre, with the musical notation).


040


This birdcage is beautiful.  When I first saw it, I thought it was a card, but I think it is actually a chipboard piece on a stand.  I will get more information from Lisa next week, when she returns home.


042



Close-ups of the birdcage.  I love the embellishments – lots of pretty lace & flowers.


041


Thanks for visiting the blog today.  I’ll post more photos tomorrow.  Until then, happy crafting.

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.