Thursday 28 March 2013

Sneak Peek Thursday

Evening all, I'm back with sneak peeks of another of my samples for Lisa's Maidstone class next week.

Did you see this morning's post about the new items on the website?  If not, you can read it HERE.






I lost count of the number of layers of paint that I put on this piece.  Apologies for the bad photos, it's not as pale as it looks.  There are lots of different textures on this too.





This is a different section of the same piece.  It will be nice to show you all the projects in their entirety, because then I can talk about them properly. :)





Vintage Selection - Crochet Flowers Cream 6pcs  Hobby House Pearl 12mm Brads Vintage Mix  Scissors Steampunk Style Pack of 2 Brass  Hobby House Sea Charm 5mm Pearls

Just a few of the things I used on this piece.


I'm meeting Lisa tomorrow & will be taking my projects to show her.  Fingers crossed she approves.

Regarding next week's class, I think all the places are booked, but if you're interested in attending, please email Lisa at enquiries@lisabdesigns.co.uk.  She keeps a reserve list & will contact you if a space becomes available.

Hope you all have a great Friday, I'll be back over the weekend.

Kirsten.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.