Wednesday 3 April 2013

It's That Time Again......

Good Morning Bloggers,
Hope you all had a great Easter!
First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of newsletter not sent out to all my workshop newsletter subscribers for last month.
If you wish to sign up for it please email me at: lisabaker1@btinternet.com .
As a lot of you know I had four shows last month, hence no workshop in March and was only home for around 12 days in that month which was quickly taken up by catching up on a lot things!!!!
It was a very exhausting time and I am only just starting to feel like my normal self again.
The weather we have been constantly having has not helped as I am not a winter person at all and the cold does not help my bones!!!

On a lighter note I am very much looking forward to seeing all of you that are attending my workshop this Friday 5th April, as it seems an age since we have all met up and had a bit of crafty time together.......

I am also very much looking forward to seeing your altered art box come to life as the kits have come together beautifully, and below is a sneak peek of what's in store for you, the pre chosen choice of the Kraft Vintage Memories Box or the Pretty Vintage with the gorgeous Ladies Diary papers from Graphic 45.......
 



There are a couple of places on each of the day and evening class that have become available due to illness, so if anyone is available and wishes to attend please email me a.s.a.p or ring me on
01622 675078 to book the places.

I have masses of new goodies going to be in the shop on Friday, ranging from wood pieces to alter like all sorts of wooden boxes, books with secret drawers, chests, clocks, money boxes, bird houses, key cupboards, plaques, etc, etc........

Massive brand new vintage range including lace's, miniature bottles, 5 sizes of cotton reels, gorgeous ready made roses, buttons, buckles, brads, metal embellishments, etc, etc.......

Loads of new Indigo Blu goodies including new Flitter kits, slap it on kits, clock kits and clock numeral stamps, new stamps, Kroma crackle paint, Slap it on, etc, etc........

Brand new Hobby House toppers including the new Elizabeth Bell toppers and now exciting new die cut scalloped round and square frames to match for those who don't have die cut machines and new Lili of the Valley A4 toppers..........

Brand new Wild Rose Studio Stamps and toppers, Creative Expression Dazzlers in lots of colours, new Couture Creation, Sizzix and Crafts Too embossing folders, etc, etc.........

Ohh I could go on forever there is so much stuff but will I get it all in the van, I ask myself????......

Remember anyone is welcome to visit the shop on Friday at Fant Hall, Barming. ME16 8NN from 2.30pm to 9.30pm and have a nosey around the shop.
Remember to bring your loyalty cards with you and bring cameras if you want to as I have been working very hard on lots of new samples to show you.......

Next months class is 3rd May and we will be back to making two cards.
It is all about die cutting and embossing and I know that you are going to love the two cards that we are making, they will be there on Friday for you to see.
I have some amazing new dies and embossing folders for next month and also a great new product called Shimmer Film as well as loads of new paper ranges and toppers.
Anyone not attending on Friday can email me or ring me to book for 3rd May........

Well I think that is all for now ladies, time is flying by and I still have so much to do!
I look forward to seeing you all.
Big Hugs Lisa.X

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.