Monday 1 April 2013

Monday Sneak Peeks

Hello again, I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday Monday.  Lisa sent me more photos of her projects for Friday's class - yes, it is mere days away now - so I thought I'd show you two close up  pics.





This morning I posted April's challenge theme, which you can find HERE & the winner of the March challenge in this post.




Due to non-crafting events happening in my life, there is a possibility I won't be at Friday's classes & I'm not sure how often I'll be posting here in the next few weeks.  I had hoped to schedule some posts, but I've run out of time, so it may be that Lisa will be posting occasionally, something which I'm sure will delight you all.

Until next time, whenever that will be, take care & happy crafting.

Kirsten





No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.