Tuesday 9 April 2013

More Altered Art Creations.........

Good Morning Bloggers,
 
I thought I would share with you this week, some close ups of my altered art creations that I created to inspire my ladies at last Friday's workshop.
The first one is actually one of the boxes that they all created on Friday.
They all put there own individual spin on the box and if you look at the last post you can see some of there fantastic creations..........
 
 
These are the  sides of the box, the papers used on this box are 'Ladies Diary from Graphic 45' which are on the website HERE
They are very gorgeous papers to work with.......
 
 
I painted the box with white acyrlic paint and then dragged it with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
I then started to make embellished panels to cover the box.......
 
 
For the topand sides of the box, I ran the paper through an embossing folder to add texture and then sanded it back and then further embellished.
The beautiful ornate scissors are part of the steampunk range of charms on my website HERE ..........
 
 
I also lined the box with co-ordinating papers to give it a lovely finish.......
 
 
Let me know what you think of the box......
 I love to read your comments and to know that you have visited.
Tomorrow, all going well I hope to bring you Indigo Blu altered art clock which will be available from my website from tommorow along with the new stamps.......
Until then,
Big Hugs Lisa. B.x
 



 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.