Wednesday 10 April 2013

More Ladies Diary Altered Art Samples......

Good Morning Bloggers,
 
Yes its me again.......
 I know I can hear you saying 'Lisa has managed to blog three times in one week, wow wonders never cease!!'
It won't last long though, I know as I get busy again time will get short but I am enjoying it for now!
I thought that I would share with you today, the altered art Indigo Blu clock that I made as a sample for the class on Friday and is available on my website HERE.
I kept it very simple and firstly painted it with white acrylic paint and then added a little Black Soot Distress Ink.
I used the Indigo Blu Clockwork stamp set with black onyx versafine ink on to one of the co-ordinating papers and tore around them and stuck them to the clock.
 I then chose my perfect picture paper from the Ladies Diary Graphic45 collection available HERE  and drew a circle in pencil and then tore the circle until it met a main image and then cut around the image and then carried on tearing in between another image until I had my full circle to attach to the clock.
I then added a little bit of bling with some stickles glue and a little 3D crystal laquer over the images............
 

Here is a closer look at the centre of the clock.......

 
Well that's all for now, I hope to bring you a few more altered art inspiration this week and I know that Kirsten has also got some in store for you.
 
Hugs for now Lisa.X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.