Friday 12 April 2013

My little key cabinet.........

Good Morning Bloggers,
 
I thought I would show you today the little Key Cupboard that I created for  my workshop last Friday, which are available on my website HERE.
I really enjoyed making this little cupboard..........
Like the other items that I have posted previously, I painted it with pink acyrilic paint and added a little Distress Ink.
I then used some Scrap Cake papers on the box which I have not had time to put on the website yet but will be on there soon. The metal butterfly can be found HERE...........
 
 
I added some keys available HERE to the inside of the key cabinet, and some miniture bottles available HERE ........
 
 
Here is a little closer look at the inside ........
 
 
I also added some flowers to the top of the cupboard and a few charms............
 
 
Well that's all for now, enjoy your day and I will be back soon.
Big Hugs Lisa.X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.