Thursday 23 May 2013

A Stitch in Time........

 
 
Good Morning to you all,
 
I am off to run an altered art workshop today but before I go I promised to bring you the other frame that I made for J&C Creations  using other elements of the Tando Creative chipboard.....
This is using the 8"x8" stand with frame again and I have used different elements to create a totally different look, available HERE.
I have used the Small Sew Simple set on this frame........

The papers that I have used on this frame are from the Heartfelt Creations pads and are available from J&C Creations website.
These are the chipboard pieces that I used on the frame and are available HERE.
 

The frame comes as a two part frame with a stand.......
I painted the edges of the frame and the stand with acrylic paint and then covered the backround of the frame again with a Heartfelt paper.
I then also covered the front of the stand with a co-ordinating paper.....
I cut away pieces from the background paper that I used, to embellish the front two corners of the frame.
I embossed the scissors and sewing machine with Wow silver metallic embossing powder , painted the bobbin and the manequin with acrylic paint and then added some lace around the bobbin.
I covered the middle half of the manequin with co-ordinating papers and then glued all the seperate elements on to the frame with cosmic shimmer dries clear glue.
I die cut some flowers from the Heartfelt papers and added some pearl brads through lace daisies to the centres to give it a vintage look and some swirls from white card and then added some embossing powder in areas to the swirls.
 I then used some lace and the flowers and swirls that I had created to embellish the frame and again attaching them with cosmic shimmer dries clear glue.
 I lastly added a sentiment from the paper pads and a couple of pearl pins.......
Let me know what you think.......
Here are some of the products used and are available from my website HERE or click on the individual items as I have listed them for a direct link.
 

I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration that I have brought you today and I will be back soon.....
 
Until then, Happy Crafting
Hugs Lisa.B.x  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.