Friday 24 May 2013

House Key Hanger.....

Good Morning all,
Can you believe that weather yesterday?
Did you have those massive hale stones?
What is our weather coming too!!!

Anyway on a brighter note, I thought I would show you the Tando Creative Key House Hanger that I made for J&C Creations  at a show.
 
The Home Key Hanger comes as a full kit with all the instructions and is available HERE......
 
The papers that I have used on this frame are from the Heartfelt Creations pads and are available from J&C Creations website.

 
I painted the edges of the houses, the swirl hanger and the wood piece that the hooks go in to with  green acrylic paint and then covered the rectangular backround with a Heartfelt paper.
I then covered the houses with a co-ordinating papers from the pad.....
 
I embossed the Home Sweet Home wording and the windows and doors with Wow sparkle embossing powder , after painting them with white acrylic paint
I placed a piece of yellow paper behind the windows to light them up.
I glued all the seperate elements on to the base with cosmic shimmer dries clear glue.
I  cut a flower from the Heartfelt papers and added a pearl brad to the centre and attached it to the swirl hanger......
 
Let me know what you think.......

Here are some of the products used and are available from my website HERE or click on the individual items as I have listed them for a direct link.


Well that's all from me for today, enjoy the rest of your day and I will be back soon.....
Until then, Happy Crafting
Hugs Lisa.B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.