Friday 31 May 2013

Two ways with the Artemio Tree Silhouette stamp

Hi everyone
I had a play around with the 
Artemio Tree Silhouette stamp
 and came up with two different looks....
available HERE

****

With this one, I used my Faber Castell watercolour paints on watercolour paper.  I cut a tag shape and brushed it with water.  I dabbed some green, yellow and pink paint on to the paper with a paint brush and let the colours bleed in to each other.  When dry, I used Onyx black Versafine to stamp the Artemio Trees and bird.  I stamped the word Hello (from my stash) and used Black Soot Distress Ink around the edge
I finished off by embellishing with black lace ribbon, Petaloo Chantilly velvet hydrangeas which are currently on sale and
Steampunk charms - swallow and watch face and watch cogs.
 Finally, I layered the tag on to a piece of black card.  


For this one I started with a Craftwork Cards 148x148mm white card
I used Flitterglu to stamp the Artemio Trees on to black card.  I used
Mega flake Brighton Pier on the flitterglu.  If you like the look and have never tried this technique before, you might like the Flitterglu starter kit which has everything you need to get you started.
I cut a couple of pieces of Graphic 45 12x12 paper from the Olde Curitosity Shoppe Collection called Genuine Article and blended around the edges with Tea Dye Distress ink and attached them to some black card.  I embellished the card with Candi mini's called Newsprint  and Petaloo Darjeeling collection hydrangeas which are currently on sale - bargain !

More next week, happy crafting

Suzanne




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.