Wednesday 26 June 2013

A little more Time Flies .........

Good Morning all,
 
As a lot of you know by now, I had the absolute pleasure of playing with the new Time Flies Collection last week, getting ready the weekend workshop up at Craftwork Cards in Leeds with the lovely Julie Hickey.
 
I have been working closely with Craftwork Cards and this collection was inspired by me and has been in my head for such a long time and Sue made it become real for me.
Steph made an absolute fabulous job with the illustration of it, she has so much talent and it has been lovely to work with and I hope that everyone enjoys playing with it as much as I have.....

 The collection is available HERE, and there is so much in the pack for you to play with.
It contains:
Time Flies 8" x 8" paper pad, Candi, die-cuts: 22 butterflies, 26 sentiments, 24 flowers, 8 paper bows, 14 labels and 20 bands
 
 These are a few of the ideas that I came up with so far, I do hope that you like them.....

I cut around the elements and tore the edges of the card for a different look edge.....


You can't quite see it on the pictures but I added a little Glossy Accents to the clock face......


I used some co-ordinating coloured card to this one to make the layers pop.....


These little bows are so cute.....I added a little Milled Lavender Distress ink to this one.........


A little bit of co-ordinating seam binding and lace on this card, I love the ruffled look of seam binding......


I really love making flowers.....



Again a little hint of Distress Ink and some co-ordinating card stock to make it pop.......


You can see the glossy accents a little clearer on this one.....


I just love the lilac and cream colours together, so classic.....




A little closer look.....

Well that's about all from me for now, I do hope that you have enjoyed looking.....
I will be back soon with some more inspiration, happy crafting.....

Hugs Lisa.B.X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.