Sunday 23 June 2013

Craftwork Cards Event and Workshop Day....

Good Afternoon All,
 
I am impressed as the sun is actually shining out there today, between the clouds of course but it is actually there!!!
 
I thought I would post today and tell you about my lovely two days at Craftwork Cards HQ and bring you some photos......
 
It was lovely to meet so many ladies and Friday was really busy with people grabbing so many great bargains, along with a lot of the fabulous new goodies.
I came back with a lot of NEW Craftwork goodies which I will be adding to the website www.lisabdesigns.co.uk all day......
 
I had the pleasure of playing with the new collection Time Flies on Saturday and demoing some tags and card tags which I will be featuring on the blog later this week......
 
Here is a little sneak peek at one of the tags.......
 
 
On Saturday my lovely friend Julie Hickey and I ran workshops with the Time Flies collection, here are a couple of photos before the fun began, we were sooo organised!!!......
 
 
 
Then the ladies arrived to get creative!..........
 
 
You can see the concentration on their faces.......

 
The lovely Julie Hickey and her first group of ladies.......


Can I say a huge thank you to all the ladies that attended, you were all so much fun and did so well. I know that although Julie and I were both shattered at the end of the day,we thoroughly enjoyed our time with you and I hope to meet you all again.
I will be featuring Time Flies inspiration on the blog all week, starting off tomorrow with the projects that the ladies made with me at the workshop......
 
Well that's all for now, until tomorrow....
Big Hugs Lisa.B. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.