Friday 28 June 2013

It's all black and white...

               


Hi there crafty people,

I hope you have all had a good week.  Have you had a go at 
Zentangle yet?
This week I tried it using pink and then red, but it really didn't work so, 
it's back to black (there's a song in there!!)




Using a black fineliner pen I drew my random patterns within the image 
I used the Woodware inverted corner punch on the Neenah and black card
The zigzag paper, message band and sentiment is from the 
Craftwork Cards Goodybox called Black Magic
I didn't have a large inverted corner punch for the zigzag paper, so I used a one inch circle punch to punch the corners
  I cut the paper to size and on the reverse I made some pencil marks about 1.5 cm in from the outer corners
  The base of my circle punch is clear so with the paper and punch upside down, I placed my paper in to the punch and punched a semi-circle shape in line with the pencil marks
I matted and layered the pieces on to a Craftwork Card blank and drew some dashes with my fineliner to finish off

If you haven't seen the Craftwork Cards Goodyboxes yet, they are definitely worth a look
Inside you will find co-ordinating products to produce at least 20 cards
You will get:
20 cards and envelopes - scalloped and straight edges - 12cmx12cm
8x8 paper pack - 2 each of 6 designs
Messages and message bands - 2 of each
Ribbon, diecuts, flowers and candi
The Goodyboxes sell for just £10.00 but contain over £20.00 worth of products

See you at the same time next week, happy crafting

Suzanne
Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack by Crafter's Companion21ST BIRTHDAYVersaFine Ink pad - Onyx BlackInverted Corner Rounder













No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.