Saturday 29 June 2013

My Tags as promised.....

Morning Bloggers.......
 
As promised on Sunday, I said that I would bring you some pictures of the tags that I made last weekend at Craftwork Cards demo using the Time Flies Collection which is available HERE
 I used the Craftwork Cards Kraft Tag Pad with the collection and some seam binding and lace.
Here is the first one that I made.......
 
 
I used the flower and candi elements from the pack as well as  the papers and a little milled lavender Distress Ink.....

 
A closer look at the flower.....
 
 
I used a little lilac co-ordination cardstock on this one to make the colours pop. I also used lots of different shaped scraps from the papers to cover the front of the tag and added a little silver stickles to edge the scraps and then again made a flower and added a sentiment this time.......
 
 
Here's a closer look.....

With this one I added more of the butterflies from the papers and made a little spiral rose to go on it....

 
The spiral rose up close .........
 
 
And finally I madea tag card from two tags and just made and added a couple of card  hinges to attach them together and used some purple seam binding and more of the gorgeous butterflies from the paper......

 
A little closer look at those butterflies.....
 
Well I will be back on Saturday with some inspiration from the Tea Dance collection which I have a little stock left but not a lot so when its gone, its gone....
 
Until then, enjoy your day.....
Hugs Lisa.B.xxx
 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.