Monday 8 July 2013

12 Days and Counting.........

Good Evening All,
 
Apologies for not blogging that much in the past few days.
 I have just been so busy getting ready for my Paper Crafting Event Day :-)
 
 
Now I have to say that I know I have done really good SALES before but this year it is going to be a SILLY PRICE MEGA SALE.
 
 
I have, at last outgrown this bungalow and am bursting at the seams and I said to Paul ( my long suffering partner) shall we but a bigger house or have a MEGA SALE on the Event Day and what do you reckon he said?...................
I quote" If we buy a bigger house Lis' you would just fill it!" so to cut a long story short its a
MEGA SALE!!!!!!!
 
There will also be lots of new goodies to inspire you on the day as I have had lots of boxes coming in over the last two weeks that I have been busy pricing and promoting.....
Don't forget to bring your cameras with you as there will be masses of samples on the day.
 
We have some great demonstrations going on with Julie Hickey, Jenny Mayes, Georgina Sweetenham and little 'ol me.........
Two great make and takes with Rosemary and Kirsten, so if you fancy a crafty half an hour have a go on the day......
 
Of course my sister will be there with my lovely nieces and those yummy cakes and refreshments, not to mention the Craft Raffle as well.
 
Well it is only 12 days away and counting. I will try to put some snippets on the blog over the next week or so ( time permitting) to give you a taster of whats new!
 
Have a great week and keeeeep Crafting!
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.