Tuesday 16 July 2013

4 Days and Counting.............

Morning All,
 
Are we really in England?
Can you really believe the weather we have been having?
Sorry, I shouldn't speak too soon but isn't it glorious, it just makes everyone so much more happier, well nearly everyone!!!
 
Well time is zooming round and we only have FOUR DAYS left until my Extravaganza Day .......
 
 
That's when the SILLY PRICE MEGA SALE starts and we get the event under way........

 
Although I am up to my eyeballs getting ready for it, I am sooooo looking forward to seeing you all and showing you the fabulous products that we have in store for you.....
.
The demonstrators have been really busy getting lots of samples made for the day, including myself and can't wait to share them with you.
 
As promised, I have a few sneak peeks of some of the samples and here are a few below......
 

Some Fabulous New Stamps from Woodware and Indigo Blu mixed together with some of my favourite Penny Black Stamps......
 
 
I have been playing around with a lot of new embossing folders and a fabulous sheet metal product and love the results......
 



 
Time permitting I will bring you a few more sneak peeks on Wednesday.....
 
Well that's all for now, have a great day and keeeep crafting......
 
Hugs Lisa.B.x
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Guess what came in the post? Yes my order, paid with the voucher I won in last's month blog challenge. The delivery was quick and I am over the moon with my goodies. Off to play now...
    P.S I am considering my option re-extravaganza, but it's so hot that my OH might not cooperate! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.