Monday 29 July 2013

Barrow of Presents

 
Hi! It's Georgina again with another sample card I made for Lisa's recent Craft Extravaganza day.
 
The stamp I used for this card is the cute Wild Rose Studio Barrow of Presents. I stamped the image with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. Once coloured I cut around the edge of the image leaving a small white border.
 
Using dies I cut a scalloped circle of blue card, and a circle of white card and of small gingham paper. The gingham paper is from Wild Rose Studio Gorgeous Ginghams 6x6 paper pack. I attached all the circle together before adding the coloured image with foam pads.
 
 
For the background I cut a piece of blue card. Onto this I attached a piece of blue large gingham paper again from the Wild Rose Studio Gorgeous Ginghams 6x6 paper pack. I had punched one edge of the gingham paper with a scalloped edge punch before attaching it to the card. I also cut a small piece of blue card and blue small gingham paper to create the side panel.
 
I attached all the elements, and a sentiment, to a 148x148 white scalloped edge card blank. The image circle was attached with foam pads. To finish the card I added faux stitching, glitter glue to the presents and Candi.
 
 
Barrow of Presents Cling Rubber Stamp    Gorgeous Ginghams Papers 6" x 6" Paper pack    Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.