Friday 5 July 2013

Two quickie cards....

Hi Everyone

I've had a really busy week and 
 haven't had much time for crafting (which is not good) so I've made two quick cards using 
a Cutting and Embossing Stencil - Flower Garland
available HERE 
plus papers and sentiments from the lovely
Craftwork Cards Tea Dance Collection
available HERE


Using some blue Coredinations card stock, I cut and embossed the 
 I cut another piece of Coredinations to size and taped the flower garland die underneath
  I sanded the front of the card stock to reveal a lighter area in the shape of the die
  I attached a sentiment from the Tea Dance Collection and the flower garland to the centre of the card stock before matting and layering on to a co-ordinating Tea Dance Collection paper and a
 Craftwork Card blank
  I finished off with some dashes around the edge using a black fineliner pen.  I also put some Stickles Stardust glue around the edge of the sentiment and on the garland, but unfortunately, you can't quite see the sparkle on the photo


This card has been completed in a similar way to the first one except that I gently sanded back the 
flower garland which I had cut and embossed using Coredinations card stock

See you the same time and place next week, happy crafting

Suzanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.