Wednesday 28 August 2013

Anyone good at Jigsaws?........he,he....

Morning All,
 
What a lovely couple of days we have had after all that rain........
 
I was really pleased that it did not rain yesterday as my log cabin, Craft Studio turned up........Yippee ;-), I am soooo excited.
Mind you, is anyone good at jigsaws?..........he,he...
 

 
I am just really pleased that it has full instructions!! It is not going up for a couple of weeks and we have bits to sort out before then but as promised I said I would show you the progress of it......
 
Unfortunately Paul and I were to busy unloading it from the lorry that I forgot to take a picture of it arriving, duh.....
 
This is the space that it is going in......
 
 

 
It will be so great to get a proper inspirational workspace that is not in the house so that I feel like I am not at work 24/7, mind you I may get lost out there for a few hours......mnnn...
 
I will show you the progress of it all as it happens and some of the lovely craft storage that I have bought for it next week, it's delish!....
 
I have been working on a lot of new cards samples, however I am saving them for the Christmas class on 6th September at Fant hall and will share them with you afterwards....
 
Well that's all for now my lovelies, enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.