Friday 23 August 2013

Contemporary Noel....

Hi there blog people

Following on from last week, here is my modern take on the
Woodware Clear Magic Huge Noel stamp
available HERE


I started with a 203mm x 203mm scalloped card blank by Craftwork Cards
The square and dot papers are from the 
The mirri and pearl card used for matting and layering are from my stash


Using Black Onyx Versafine I stamped the image on to the dotty paper and the 
square paper (on an angle to make it stand out a bit more)
I cut out the letters n, e and l and attached them to the dot paper with
I then stamped the 'o' onto a scrap piece of card, cut it out and then drew around it on the reverse
of a piece of silver mirri card.  After cutting out the shape on the mirri card, I embossed it
using the Darice Wire Fence embossing folder and attached it with 
Woodware Mini Mounting pads to give a 3d effect


I finished of with some silver Card Candi, blue gems, some blue seam binding ribbon and two die cut
Joy Craft Snow flakes in silver mirri....

You may have noticed that the blue gem on the far left has slightly moved out of position 
I will need to have words with my photographer, who will probably tell me to take the photographs myself!
 
Anyway, my mission for next week is to come up with another look and style for Noel 
We all like to get the most from our stamps don't we?
 
Have a great Bank Holiday weekend and keep on crafting

~Suzanne~
 
Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 3  HUGE NOEL Wintry Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack
 
Scallop Edge Cards 203 x 203mm - WhiteVersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml
 
Woodware Mini Mounting Pads - White- 2mm 4.23” x 5.75” Embossing Folders-Wire Fence   








No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.