Thursday 29 August 2013

Emily with Cat

 
Hi! It's Georgina again.
Today I would like to share a card with you that I have made using the cute Emily and Cat Cling Stamp by Wild Rose Studio which is available from Lisa B. Designs.

I started by stamping the Emily and Cat image with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I then cut around the image leaving a small white border. I used dies to cut circles of white and bright green card and a scalloped circle of dark green card. I attached the circle and coloured image together.

 
 I used the pretty Embossalicious Floral Frenzy 6x6 embossing folder to emboss the front of a shaped card blank. I also cut a small piece of white card which I embossed a flower section of the embossing folder. I cut out two flowers from this section and added them to the card. I added the coloured image and a circle sentiment to the card. To finish the card I added white and black faux stitching.



Floral Frenzy - 6" x 6" Embossing FolderMemento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black     Emily with Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.