Friday 9 August 2013

Gingham Baby



Hi there crafters

Below are two more cards using the 
Woodware Clear Magic Baby stamp available HERE

They were quite quick and easy to do and you can use 
up all those small pieces of leftover papers!!


I started with a Craftwork Cards Aperture card blank and used gingham paper from 
the Craftwork Cards Macaroon Paper Pack
 

Using a Stazon black ink pad, I stamped the word 'baby' a few times on to a
sheet of Mylar and cut out the letters

 This is the first time I have used Mylar which is a plastic sheet and very easy to cut
  I then drew around my template letters on the reverse of my gingham paper and cut them out
I attached the letters to the card using Cosmic Shimmer dries clear glue

The circle template is approximately 2" in size.  I used it to cut a circle with white card and two semi circles of paper to make the pram.  TIP - use double sided paper for quickness and colour co-ordination


I folded the the top piece of paper in a concertina style and attached the papers, ribbon
and buttons to the white card with Cosmic Shimmer glue


I attached a square of gingham to the inside of the card
 With the card closed, I attached the pram to the gingham inside the aperture to ensure it was central
I finished off with a sentiment and Stardust Stickles glitter glue

Here is another version in mauve



After three weeks of baby cards, I'm all babied out now, I'll be moving on to 
something different next week....

Keep on crafting

~Suzanne~
 
HUGE BABYGlitter Glue - Stardust  Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml
Macaroon Paper Pack   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.