Thursday 8 August 2013

More Barrow of Presents

Hi! Today I (Georgina) am featuring my final two cards I made using the cute Barrow of Presents cling stamp by Wild Rose Studio. This stamp is available from Lisa B. Designs and the cards are samples I made for Lisa's recent Craft Extravaganza day.
 
This is my first card for today. I started by stamping the cute Barrow of Presents stamp with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card and also onto red patterned paper from the Always and Forever 6x6 paper pad by Wild Rose Studio again available from Lisa B. Designs.
 
 
I cut the mouse's top, present bows and the wheelbarrow from the patterned paper and attached them to the stamped image. I coloured the remaining parts of the image and alternate strips of the mouse's top with ProMarkers. I tore the edges of the stamped images and  attached that to a panel of patterned paper for the Always and Forever pad. I added a circle sentiment with foam pads. To finish the card I added ribbon, a bow, gems and faux stitching.

 
This is my final card for today again using the cute Barrow of Presents cling stamp.  The patterned paper I used for this easel card is Annabelle 6x6 paper pad by Wild Rose Studio also available from Lisa B. Designs. The easel card shape was created by scoring and folding the front section of a 148x148mm scalloped edge card blank.

 
Again for the image I stamped it with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card and coloured with ProMarkers.I But this time I stamped the image twice as I cut sections from the second image and added it to the first with foam pads.

 
 I cut panels of pretty patterned paper from the  Annabelle paper pad and attached them to pink card. On the bottom panel I punched holes and threaded through white ribbon before attaching the panel to the card blank. I stamped the presents from the image and coloured them in before attaching above the sentiment. I used small white button as stoppers. To finish I added faux stitching and glitter.

 
 
Barrow of Presents Cling Rubber Stamp    Annabelle Papers 6" x 6" Paper Pad    NEW Always and Forever 6" x 6" Paper Pad   Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.