Monday 5 August 2013

More Bunny and Bee

Hi everyone!
I have two cards to share with you today. Both cards use the cute Bunny and Bee Cling rubber stamp by Wild Rose Studio which is available from Lisa B. Designs.
 
For my first card I begun my stamping the Bunny and Bee Cling stamp twice with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured one complete image and just bunny's head and tail of the second stamped image with ProMarkers. I mounted the completely coloured image onto burgundy card. I cut out the coloured head and tail, and attached it to the other image with foam pads.
 
 
 I added panels of patterned paper and burgundy card to a 148x148mm scalloped edge card blank. The patterned paper I used was from Always and Forever 6x6 paper pad by Wild Rose Studio, which is available from Lisa B. Designs. For the faux brads I punched small circle of patterned paper. Once attached to the card I added a layer of Glossy Accents. To finish the card I added, glitter to the flowers, a sentiment and black faux stitching. 

 
For my second card today I again used the cute Bunny and Bee Cling stamp. I stamped the image with a Memento ink pad and coloured it again with ProMarkers. I used dies to cut out the coloured image and the scalloped frame.

 
The patterned paper I used for the background panels was Annebelle 6x6 paper pad by Wild Rose Studio which again is available from Lisa B Designs. I added a square for green patterned paper from the pad to a 148x148mm square card blank. Onto this I added squares of dark green card and flower patterned paper, again from the Annebelle paper pad. I added the coloured image with foam pads. To finish I added a sentiment and a ribbon bow.




Bunny and Bee Cling Rubber Stamp   NEW Always and Forever 6" x 6" Paper Pad   Annabelle Papers 6" x 6" Paper Pad    Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black  Mini Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.