Friday 30 August 2013

Noel baubles...

Hi there bloggers

This is my third card featuring the 
Woodware Clear Magic Huge Noel stamp available HERE
You can see that I have used the bauble shaped 'O' this week to make a different style of card with the stamp



 I started by using black Stazon to stamp the 'O' on to some mylar to make the template below
The 'F' is for front - so I don't get the baubles back to front - I'm stating the obvious I know, but I can get easily confused sometimes!


I chose a blue and purple dotty paper from the 
co-ordinating pieces of Core'dinations cardstock from my stash
Using my template, I drew the baubles on the reverse of the each piece of card and cut them out

I then embossed them using a Darice embossing folder called Wire Fence 

I matted and layered the paper on to a 
and punched some foliage in green.

I then attached the pieces and the blue bauble to the card

I 3D'd the purple bauble and a Craftwork Card Christmas sentiment using 

Have a great week and keep on crafting
~Suzanne~

HUGE NOELPack of 5 Mylar SheetsWintry Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack
    

4.23” x 5.75” Embossing Folders-Wire FenceCosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30mlGlitter Glue - Stardust
    
Hobby House Adhesive Rhinestones Light Pink   Woodware Mini Mounting Pads - White- 2mm    Hobby House Adhesive Rhinestones Light Blue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.