Wednesday 7 August 2013

Oh my, how Time Flies........

 
Morning all,
 
I thought that I would show you a make that I made a couple of weeks ago after my Event Day, when I got a little more time to play with the lovely Time Flies Collection.
 I can't seem to put it down at the moment.........
 
 
 

I had been itching to play with it some more and as a lot of you know, I am
really into mirrors at the moment, not looking in them lol, altering them!!!!
 
I had a play around with another one and this is what I have come up with......

 


I firstly painted the mirrors edges and back with lilac paint before I started covering it with papers from the Time Flies paper pad.
 
I used a 12" x 12" piece of script paper that was in my stash to initially cover the base of the mirror and then started to cut and tear away pieces to adorn the mirror with.......
 

I added some ruched seam binding around the inner edges of the mirror.......
 


I added some glossy accents to the watches and stardust stickles glitter glue to the butterflies.......
 

 
I made up several flowers from the Time Flies die cut flowers and added lilac brads to the centres and then also added some ready made large and small roses in between with some loops of seam binding.....
I used some more stardust stickles to bling up the roses......
 


 
Here is a closer look at the 3D butterflies and a glazed watch face.......
 


 
Well that is all from me for now, I do hope you like the inspiration.

Hope your week is going well.........

Big Hugs Lisa.B.x
 
 
 Mini Glossy Accents       Time Flies Collection Glitter Glue - Stardust  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.