Friday 16 August 2013

Traditional Noel...

Hi there Crafty People

Over the next couple of weeks I'd like to share with you some cards I have made with the 
Woodware Huge Noel stamp available HERE 

This week I've used the traditional colours of red and green from the 
Wild Rose Studio paper pad called Traditional Christmas


If the above looks a bit wonky, you'd be right, but it is the photo not the card!!
This was quite quick to make by matting and layering the large spotty paper on to some 
red Core'dination card and a Craftwork Cards blank card
Using Black Onyx Versafine I stamped the word on to some cream
Pearlescent card and again on to green and red paper from the pad
I cut out the letters and attached them to the pearl card


I matted the pearl card on to more red Core'dinations and finished off by adding 
red and green Stickles glitter glue to the dots on the paper
I cut some leafy stems in the green paper using the
and finally, I attached some paper flowers and buttons 
I used Cosmic Shimmer dries clear glue throughout as it really does
'grab' well

If you like the Noel stamp, then you might be interested to see it in light blue and silver next week
thanks for looking, and keep crafting

~Suzanne~
 
Traditional Xmas 6x6 Paper Pack Cutting and Embossing Stencils - Flora Glitter Glue - Xmas Red



HUGE NOEL Straight Edge Card Pack 148 x 148mm - WhiteVersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black

Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30mlMulberry Flowers - Spearmint MediumMulberry Flowers - Red Velvet
  
 

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.