Thursday 26 September 2013

Christmas Girls and Boys

 
Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
Today I have two Christmas cards to share with you, one for the girls and one for the boys. I used Hobby House 'Christmas Time' toppers for the cards available from Lisa B. Designs.
 
To create the card blanks I cut a red and green A4 sheet of card in half to form a strip 105x297mm. I then scored and folded the card in half to form the card blank.

 
I chose a girl and boy topper from the Christmas Time sheet. I attached strips of ribbon and bow across the toppers. I added various coloured Stickles to the toppers. I also added faux stitching around the edges with a black fineliner. I added the toppers to the card blanks.

 
I cut white snowflakes from card using Joy Crafts Dies, Ice Crystal 2 and Ice Crystal 3. I attached these to the cards and added Star Dust Stickles to the snowflakes. To finish the card I added gems and die cut sentiments.

 
 
Hobby House Mo Manning - Christmas Time   Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2  Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 3 Glitter Glue - Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.