Thursday 19 September 2013

Christmas Hoot!

 
Hi! It's Thursday again so it my, Georgina, turn for the blog post. I have a cute topper to share with you today made with items available from Lisa B. Designs. You could use it as a topper for a card, decoration for a gift bag or a Christmas decoration for you home.
 
To make this I started by stamping the cute Woodware Christmas Hoot clear magic stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad three times onto smooth white card. I coloured one whole owl and sections from the other two stamped images as shown below. I used ProMarkers to colour the images. I cut out the coloured sections.

 
I used a Blending Tool with Peeled Paint and Forest Moss Distress ink pad to colour a leaf embossed scalloped square. These embossed squares are available from Lisa's mobile shop on workshop days along with a lot of other new items. I added Xmas Red Stickles to the end of the leaves. Although the leaves aren't actually holly, the addition of the red Stickles added a festive feel to the square.

 
I then attached the owl and the layers to the embossed square with foam pads. I added Glossy Accents to the owl eyes and beak. To finish I added Stickles to the fur on the owl's hat



Peeled Paint Distress Ink PadForest Moss Distress Ink PadBlending Tool for inksGlitter Glue - Xmas RedMemento Ink Pad Tuxedo BlackMini Glossy AccentsCHRISTMAS HOOT

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.