Tuesday 24 September 2013

Christmas Past Banner

Hello blog visitors, Kirsten here to show you a quick & easy Christmas banner.  I’m still loving the new Christmas Past collection from Craftwork Cards so I used that , along with the CWC chipboard letters, some card candi & glitter glue.


003

I die cut the scallop circles from kraft & white card & red core’dinations.  The flowers are from the Christmas Past collection & I layered them with the large Joy Crafts Ice Crystal die cuts.
 

004

I initially covered the letters with white card & then decided I wanted them to be red, so I coloured them with an alcohol pen, completely forgetting that the glitter glue would absorb the colour from the pen.  I think I like the result, but I might remove the top circle & redo the letters.


Christmas Post Collection  Chipboard letter - j  Chipboard letter - o  Chipboard letter - y  Glitter Glue - Silver  Glitter Glue - Stardust  Glitter Glue - Xmas Red  2mm Bakers Twine - Cranberry & Ivory

That’s it for now, thanks for looking.  Until next time, happy crafting.  And don’t forget the
blog challenge, there’s another week to go before the current one ends.


Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.