Friday 27 September 2013

Christmas Post Collection Pack

Hi everyone

Following on from the lovely cards Kirsten made using the 
Craftwork Cards Christmas Post Collection Pack available HERE


I thought I would show you the samples I made for 
Lisa's workshop earlier this month......






These were really quick and easy to make because the paper designs do all the work, you just cut to size, mat, layer and add an embellishment or two - all done!
I think Craftwork Cards have done a great job with the Christmas Post Collection Pack, there is so much in it and the colours are fab.   I decided to buy it to make the bulk of my Christmas cards this year and at £9.99 from Lisa it's a real bargain

Happy crafting and see you next week

~Suzanne~


Hobby House Green to Go 5mm Pearls          Christmas Post Collection  Glitter Glue - Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.