Tuesday 17 September 2013

Craftwork Cards Christmas Post Collection

Hello, Kirsten here.
 Lisa gave me some sheets from her sample pack of the new CWC Christmas Post collection, so I thought I’d made some cards to show you just a few of the papers etc., included in the collection.
 
 
 
 
Normally, paper packs/collections don’t appeal to me, I get bored very quickly & end up with a pile of papers, die cuts etc., left over.  But I really like this collection.  The colours & patterns are perfect for a vintage/traditional Christmas theme & there is so much to choose from.
 
 
005

This one has the CWC chipboard letters, which I coloured with a red Promarker & then added red glitter.

007
 
The white flower on this is from the Joy Craft Vintage Flourishes die.

009

On this card I put the patterned paper behind the dry embossed white card, which I first cut to fit the card front, cut again to make two pieces & then cut the bottom piece to make the gap between the two.  the snowflake is the smaller of the Joy Craft Ice Crystal dies.


006

I used the large Joy Craft Ice Crystal die to cut the paper & matted it onto blue core’dinations card.

008

Finally, keeping the bird as the focal image & just cutting an opening with a Spellbinders label die & putting the sentiment on the inside.
 
If you’ve been hesitating over buying the collection, I hope this will encourage you to go ahead.  You won’t be sorry.  I’ve used a tiny fraction of what you get in the pack & I will be using more of it in the weeks to come.
 
 
Vintage Flourishes - Flower / Leaf 3  Christmas Post Collection    Chipboard letter - j  Chipboard letter - o  Chipboard letter - y

Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 3  Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2  Glitter Glue - Gold  Glitter Glue - Icicle  Glitter Glue - Xmas Red  Glitter Glue - Silver  2mm Bakers Twine - Cranberry & Ivory


Thanks for visiting the blog today. 
Don’t forget the blog challenge, there’s still plenty of time to join in. 
Until next time, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.