Monday 9 September 2013

Day 1......Its going up!

Evening all,
 
What a lousy day to build a log cabin studio!!! Hasn't it gone cold, brrrrrr, I hate the cold.....
 
Paul, Mark and I have all got soaked through today but it had to be done!!!
 
I have to say although it was wet and miserable, I was still excited that we were finally building it....
 
It was like a giant jigsaw puzzle but it is coming alone nicely and should be finished by tomorrow and then if the weather permits I can start painting it!
 
Here is a little look at its progress.....
 

Even though is was pouring hard they were still keen......
 

 
We were getting there......

 
A brief break in the rain and smidge of blue sky.......



Tea break time!.......
 

 
Its really starting to look something now..........


 
We are all back on it tomorrow, so I will bring you more progress on Wednesday.....
 
Thank you to all that attended my Christmas workshop on Friday, I really enjoyed teaching you all and it was great to get that Christmas feeling started!!
 
Unfortunately there is no workshop next month as I am at shows and on holiday and November 1st workshop is totally fully booked and there is only a reserve list if you wish to go on it.
 
Have a lovely evening and I will be back soon,
Big Hugs Lisa.B.xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.