Thursday 5 September 2013

Floral Frenzy

 
Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday blog post. Today I have a couple of quick card ideas for you using the lovely Embossalicious Floral Frenzy 6x6 Embossing folder.  For both card I used a white 119x119mm square card blank.

 
For my first card I cut a square of Core'dinations blue card stock. I used a corner rounded punch to round the four corners. I then embossed the Core'dinations card square using the Floral Frenzy embossing folder. I lightly stamped away the top layer to reveal the core.

 
I added the panel to the card blank. I used the embossing folder to emboss three large flowers. I cut these out and attached the centres to the card. I added gold Dimension Pearls to the centres. Finally I added a oval sentiment with foam pads.
 
 This is my second card using the same embossing folder.

 
For this card I embossed the actual square card blank. I added embossed a large flower and leaves using the same embossing folder. I cut out the pieces and added them and a sentiment to the card blank with foam pads.



Floral Frenzy - 6" x 6" Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.