Thursday 12 September 2013

Pretty snowflake

 
Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post. For today's post I have a pretty snowflake card to share you with. The card doesn't have a sentiment so could be used for a variety of occasions such as a winter birthday, Christmas, thank you or just to say hello.
 
To make this card I started by die cutting four Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing Dies - Edge from 200gsm white card.

 
 I jointed the four Edge die cuts together as shown below to form the snowflake.


I used a 14.8x14.8cm white card blank for my card. I cut a 9x9cm square from the centre of the front of the card.


I also cut a 14x14cm square of dark blue card. From the centre of the dark blue square I cut a 11x11cm square. I then had a frame and a square.

 
 I attached the dark blue frame to the front of the card and the dark blue square inside the card as shown below.

 
 I then attached the snowflake to the front of the card. Around the edges of the dark blue frame and panel I drew white faux stitching with a gel pen. To finish the card I added Star Dust Stickles to the snowflake.




Cutting & Embossing - EdgeGlitter Glue - Stardust 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.