Tuesday 3 September 2013

Quick Cards for Christmas


Hello, Kirsten here, hope you've had a good day.  Apologies for not posting this earlier, I’ve spent the entire day thinking it’s Monday.  I’m continuing from my quick cards last week with another two today, using Nitwits toppers.  They’re very popular on the website at the moment, (possibly there's 45% off all of them) & I had fun using different ones last year, so I thought I’d make some more this year.

001

I put the cafe on the inside of the card & added the Joy Crafts Ice Crystal die cuts to the outside, sticking Card Candi & glitter glue to the centres.

002

I used a kraft card blank for this one, I thought it worked well with the colours.  The patterned paper is by Kanban, Lisa will have it for sale at the classes on Friday.

004

 
Nitwit Collection - NWV A4 Topper   Nitwit Collection - NWV A4 Topper  Nitwit Collection - CB Leaves Card A4   Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2  Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 3    Glitter Glue - Icicle
 
 
 
That’s it, short & sweet tonight.  I’m looking forward to seeing lots of you on Friday.  Remember, even if you’re not attending one of the classes, the shop will be open from 2.30 to 9.30pm.  And if you haven’t seen the new challenge, all details are HERE.
 
Until next time, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.