Friday 4 October 2013

Blue Snow

Hi everyone

I made the following card using Woodware Clear Magic stamps
Huge Snow available HERE and
Snowflakes and Sparkles available HERE


 I started by stamping the Snowflakes and Sparkles stamp using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink 
on to a piece of white Neenah card
Using black Versafine, I stamped the Huge Snow design


I then stamped the word Snow on to some double sided sticky film using black Stazon and cut it out
before attaching it to the word on the card
 I covered the sticky film with Crystal Glamour Dust 


I matted and layered on to a Craftwork Card Top Notch 203x203mm blank card
using Best Creation Inc glitter paper (the blue spotty one) and some contrasting card cream cardstock
I finished off by die cutting some poinsettia flowers and applying some 

Have a good week, see you next time

~Suzanne~





No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.