Wednesday 9 October 2013

Its not quite finished ............ but a few sneak peeks!!!

Morning all,
 
This is actually a scheduled post as I am on my way to Spain this morning for a well earned rest!
Apologies for not blogging much lately but my time has been taken up between finishing the studio  and shows.....
We had Exeter show two weeks ago and Harrogate last weekend and I must admit I feel pretty shattered and am ready for this holiday!
 
Harrogate was great, it is one of my favourite shows and it was lovely to catch up with so many crafting buddies......
 
The studio is nearly finished, I just have a few more boxes of stash to go through and then a thorough hoover up and dust.
I have masses of stash that I have to clear as there is no more room. It has been very difficult trying to pick from 12 years of crafting stash but it has to go, so there is masses for my SALE day.
I will keep you posted on what day I will hold it......
 
I thought I would give you a few sneak peeks just to tease you of how it is looking........
 
 
There is an overall theme.....

 
Everything is organised and easy to see!!!.........
 

Everything has it's own place, I'm not short of flowers!!!.....
 


Maximum space has been used......
 

 
 Well there is a little taster of whats to come, I will share more with you when I get back from holiday and get it finished off.....
 
That's all for now,
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.x
 


1 comment:

  1. It looks great, can't wait to see all of it. Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.